Sunday, October 30, 2016

thanksgiving table by candlelight

I'm working on a really fun collaboration with Oriental Trading Company for setting a beautiful Thanksgiving table. My starting point were these textural burlap chargers. Next, I wanted something personal for each guest, so the idea of the gorgeous pheasant feathers and "Be Thankful" charms wrapped up together for each place setting was perfect! A set of Silver Metal Lanterns and a scattering of Orange Votives create a cozy warm glow in the room. Sprays of eucalyptus and olive branches ground the table and sweet little kumquats add a little color. The aroma is amazing! I love how all the textures tie in together, and the fact that this tablescape was so easy to put together!     





ciao! fabiana

Thank you to Oriental Trading for sending me these products to review. The opinions expressed in this post are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment