Saturday, February 13, 2016

marisa tomei's manhattan apartment

A little peek at Marisa Tomei’s 
Greenwich Village apartment from this month’s Elle Décor.

Marisa’s love of old Hollywood-style glamour
is evident in the decor of her living room.
The other side of her living room features a pair
of mid-century Brazilian rosewood chairs that
anchor the otherwise light colored space.
I love her style!
Gorgeous!
A pair of 1940’s chairs are upholstered in
a cheery Christopher Hyland fabric. 
What do you think of the dark plum walls?


ciao! fabiana

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty apartment, fresh and up to date with that special touch of retro décor. I love it all, except the couch in the living room. To strong for the rest of the décor. My favorite the Brazilian chairs, reminds me of something my parents had in the 50's. Thanks for sharing.
    Happy Valentine's.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete