Saturday, January 23, 2016

kitchens with a pop

I personally love an understated, classic 
and neutral kitchen, and I especially love 
the idea of adding high impact accessories 
as my mood may dictate.  
Here are some of my favorite ways 
to add a pop of color…    
1. Amazing industrial pendant lights in your favorite color.
2. Bright and cheery bar stools or chairs.
These are easy to spray paint if you get inspired by another color!
3. Fresh fruit and flowers add so much life to an all white kitchen. 
4. And lastly, zhush up your kitchen by coordinating 
gorgeous flowers with your hand towels, wow
You can't beat this look!   

ciao! fabiana

photos  1  |  2  |  3  | 4  

2 comments:

  1. Fabiana,
    love the green and red pops of color in the white kitchens you chose especially since they are the colors I use! White makes it so easy to change the "pops" for the seasons and the Holidays.
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love a white kitchen and will never have another color but I do love an accent color!! Beautiful....

    Sheila
    xo

    www.maisondecinq.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete